Philodendron Birkin is a stunning tropical plant native to the rainforests of Brazil that is highly coveted for its beautiful and unique leaves. It is a slow grower but its dark green leaves with creamy-yellow variegation are worth waiting for!
- Philodendron Birkin will love dappled or bright, indirect sunlight.
- Water when the top third of the soil is completely dry.
- When repotting, use a nutrient-rich and well-draining soil
- Sensitive to frost and cold drafts - keep away from drafty windows in the winter.
- This plant requires ample humidity to thrive as is prone to crispy leaves if your space is too dry.
Philodendrons are toxic to pets according to the ASPCA